INSTRUCTIONS FOR ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION
Please create files for:
- Text of the paper, plus abstracts, bibliography, etc. Multiple text files are OK if eaach file is clearly named. Do not send text as a pdf file
- Figures, each in a separate file; we prefer jpg files, but pdf files are OK for initial submission
- Tables, each in a separate file; please use (Microsoft) Word tables, not (Microsoft) Excel
- Figure captions
INSTRUCTIONS FOR HARD COPY SUBMISSION
- Hard copies do not have to be fancy; figures can be printed on normal paper. We just use these to check the electronic files, and to copy for reviewers who do not accept digital manuscripts.
- Generally follow American Antiquity style. When in doubt, consult the most recent issue of Ñawpa Pacha.