ABOUT ÑAWPA PACHA
Ñawpa Pacha: Journal of Andean Archaeology was established in 1963 by John Howland Rowe, founder and President of the Institute of Andean Studies, under the name Ñawpa Pacha, which means "antiquity" in the Inca language. The journal is published in two issues per annual volume, in June and December.
Members of the Institute receive the journal upon payment of the corresponding year's dues. Non-members and institutions may subscribe through W.S. Maney & Son Ltd., which also sells back issues.
All Ñawpa Pacha articles more than three years old are available on JSTOR and to anyone online at no cost through JSTOR's "Register & Read" program.
Ñawpa Pacha volumes 1-24 (1963-1986) are also available online at no cost through AnthroHub.
Manuscripts may be submitted in the author’s native language, and will generally be published in the language in which they are written. New submissions should be sent to:
Dr. Jerry D. Moore, Editor
Department of Anthropology
Californa State University, Dominguez Hills
1000 East Victoria St.
Carson, CA 90747