- Primary Heading Style—CAPS, centered, bold 2 blank lines above, 1 below
- Secondary Heading Style—Title Case, flush left, bold, 1 blank line above, 1 below
- Tertiary Heading Style—Title Case, indented, bold, followed by period. Text follows on same line. 1 blank line above
In-text citations/call outs
- References—use American Antiquity style:
(Author year: pages)
- Figures, Tables—in parentheses, spell out “Figure” or “Table”
- Generally follow American Antiquity style. When in doubt, consult the most recent issue of Ñawpa Pacha.